CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Diapers are here!

I finally got around to making my diapers I have been very excited about! They are amazingly absorbent and dang cute if I do say so myself. The make up of the diaper is organic bamboo velour, certified organic hemp fleece, 100% cotton knit (or flannel), and microfleece. The inserts are very absorbent being a layer of bamboo velour and a layer of hemp fleece. The diapers are serged around the edges sot there are no layers folding in to wick out moisture. Paired with a wool cover these are the perfect diaper for anyone!


With resin snaps they just snap right on the baby. The easy of disposables, without the expense.





These are the fabrics I have to make girl diapers, cute huh? I love the Chicks!


These are the fabrics for the boy ones. I love the farm and the baseballs! What fun!


No comments: