CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lead Testing! AHHHHHH!

So there is good news today! The CPSC grants one year stay on the lead testing requirments. Here is a link to an article about it. http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6022029&page=1

My thought on this run deep, so just a few....
1. Two people are deciding the fate of all WAHMS, and many small businesses - there is something wrong with that!

2. If 90% of the lead tainted toys come from on place-I'm not naming countries- then you would think to solve the problem you would place testing requirements on them and not all the good Americans that are trying to either help make a living or to pay for a hobby that they love.

3. Only two people really!!!!!

In the mean time there will be more items coming from my nook for the next year. I am looking forward to the "Nifty Nappy"-the new name for my diapers. Cute huh?

Thanks for visiting my Nook!

No comments: