CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

FREE Swim diaper


I am having a contest to name my swim diaper. If you have any name suggestions I am more than willing to consider them! Send them my way and if I choose your name I will send you a swim diaper for free!
I love these, they are so cute. They have a PUL layer sandwiched between microfleece and either a flannel or a cotton knit. They have 4 sets of snaps so you can custom fit this diaper to your baby. I love that they have side snaps for when there are poopers you have to change.

6 comments:

Katie said...

how about "water wader" ? Just thought of that! I love this idea of getting followers involved!! SO cute!!!

Jo and Jimmy said...

Very cute! My son is 14 months and that would be great!

How about....hmmmm.....Ducks in the muck!

Mama V said...

keep them coming ladies! I have some good ones in the running! This is so fun!

And what little kid wouldn't look adorable in then!

Shannon said...

How about
-Summer Swimmies
-Water Wearables
-Pool-tections (play on protections lol)
-Pool Players

HMM.. that's all I can think of. Good luck- I love them! Off to heart them now!

Shannon said...

I thought of another:

Splash a Doodles
Or Splash a Doodle Do's.

lol- I'm having fun!

saskia said...

super swimmers