CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Vote for my friends instructable!


http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-a-Tank-Top-Tote/

check this out! My friend Tammy made up this instructable. She did a good job with the tutorial and it is a cute idea! I think my girls are going to be making these for their friends for Christmas this year. Thanks to my friend Ammi, who has been saving tanks that have passed through her door! We have a great selection and I think it will be a cute gift!

Give it a try make one up...
but
first go and vote for Tammy's instructable!

They are having a contest and the person that wins gets a new sewing machine. She is going to give it to her sister if she wins it!

Show some love and Tweet, Blog and FaceBook about her tutorial!

Vilate

No comments: