CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Lots of good news!

So I have quite a few things I am excited about. I have a gal that wants my to make a soaker for her, and I sold my crocheted one. I also have a little bitty soaker done to post soon. I have a pretty large order for my diapers, so I have been sewing away at them, I am half way done. I will finish them Wed.

My etsy shop looks so cute since I had Mia, of Misa's Graphic Design, design me a banner, avatar, thankyou, and a business card. I really like what she came up with for me. She was really great to work with!

I picked up some more sweaters the other night and I am excited about the soakers and longies they will make! My friend that I went with to the city said that now she is always going to stop and look through the sweaters and blankets when she goes to thrift stores, she had fun looking with me.

I am excited about how my shop is growing, so far it has paid for itself, so that is good.

By the way Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I have so much to be thankful for this season!

2 comments:

Jo said...

I found your Etsy site while browsing for baby goods (to see what pricing was like -- I'm trying to start up a shop too!), and I love what you've done with recycling old sweaters so much I added your shop as a favorite. ^_^

I'm going to be making knitted goods myself, since that's the hobby that's being all-consuming at the moment. I might have to try out some of those soakers though -- I have a 3-month-old, and I keep thinking I should go back to cloth diapers.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

Be well,

Jo (jo77 on Etsy)

Mama V said...

Thanks Jo! Good luck starting your shop! And go Cloth! Then go Wool! You won't regret it!

Let me know if I can help in anyway!
Vilate