CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Projects in Progress. . .

I have a couple projects in progress. When I was taking pictures of the soakers and longies I had finished I snapped a few of some of my projects. I also have 5 or 6 soakers and longies cut out and started, that is a day long project though. Just gotta wait for a free day to pop into my schedule! Haha!



These are some cute legwarmers I started on. They are a bigger size, more for a preteen or teen. Just gotta get some crochet time in. But right now I am working on a soaker for a lady, so they sit and wait.



This is another of the
"Lewania's Purse". I think these are cute colors and I am excited to finish this. I think I need to come up with another name for it. I think that people think that it is a purse reserved for Lewania. So any suggestions?

No comments: