CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY SALE! on my webpage!!

Wow, am I big enough to do this? I don't know... I guess we will see huh?

It has been pretty dang cold where I live, how about you? I love though that I know that my baby is staying nice and cozy warm in her Longies! Can you guess what the sale is?

How about this?

Buy 2 Nifty Nappy's get a pair of Longies FREE!

Also you can use the code HAPPYNAPPY for 10% off your total purchase! If you have been dying to try wool, here is your chance to try it for free! :)

I would also love your help spreading the word! you can Tweet this:
BF sale @myniftynappy buy 2 Nifty Nappy's get wool longies FREE! Also 20% off with code:BFNAPPY #clothdiapers http://niftynappy.com RT :)

No comments: