CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

for you sewers out there...

I have many blogs I follow, but i love ObsessivlyStitching!
This week she is doing a POT HOLDERS week
Everyday a new thing to make with Pot holders.
So far she has made ingenious seatbelt covers
then she made a travel "sewing project" kit...I have one of these for stuff in the car
her latest creation is a makeup bag

visit her blog and check it out! here
can't wait to see what she comes up with next! :)

2 comments:

Care said...

:o) thanks for the link!

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Ya, thanks for the link I'll have to check it out.
question for you....because you are my blog consultant.......
Do you know how to import patterns on a blog so that when you click on them they print full sized?
Mercy